Share/Save/Bookmark

Friday, May 2, 2008

Living the Fearless Life





















Download Audio Program

eBook Now Available!

Fearless: Creating the Courage to Change the Things You Can


Steve makes his boldest, most passionate statement yet on how to live the Fearless life and embrace Fearlessness as a life practice.
Two years in the making, Steve serves up a potent 56 chapters that will inspire you to challenge your thoughts and shift out of your fears.

Download these PDF sample chapters from the eBook and let us know what you think!

Get Fearless:

http://www.stevechandler.com/eBooks.html


"When I read this book something magical happened. Page by page, my mind released those old habitual thoughts. My spirit lightened and lifted. It’s a mindshift, and I didn’t even see it coming. I was guided to a higher state of consciousness with Steve Chandler's graceful humor, creativity and courage."

Jim Manton - Author of The Secret of Transitions

No comments: