Share/Save/Bookmark

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Ultimate Time Management System

Download Program

The Ultimate Time Management System answers these key questions: How do I manage my time better? How do I get everything done? What can I do when I have too much to do? These questions come from a victim mindset, which is a system in which tasks get touched, but not completed. An incomplete task stays in your mind like an annoying pop-up on your biocomputer screen. Steve shows us that the victim mindset is a chosen mindset. Time does not have to slip away, and there is a better way to master time than "multi-tasking" - which leads to fatigue. Steve shares his secrets for using every minute for optimal productivity.

This podcast program is from Steve Chandler's Ultimate Time Management System. Additional recordings by Steve Chandler can be found at: www.SteveChandler.com.

Electronic Books and MP3 Audio Downloads by Steve Chandler

No comments: